Fencing and cladding
Garden boundaries both front and back are very important in any premises or design and are often overlooked. We have a large range of fencing options sourced from leading timber saw mills across Dublin.
All timber panels are fully pressure treated and come in two sizes (6ft x 6ft and 5ft x 6ft). We use concrete H posts and concrete plinths where needed to erect all fence panelling.
Cladding in timber can be a beautiful way to finish a boundary wall, the corner of a building, large bench areas or it can be used simply as a screen to divide up two areas in a garden.
Using the best materials and fixings we can transform any old, forgotten part of your garden into a useable and attractive space.
● concrete H posts
● timber posts
● stainless steel/galvanised fixings
● large range of pressure treated panels
● made to order
● cladding in ship lap, barrel board, cedar, d-rail, teak
● lighting on all timber surrounds
● full garden wrap in panelling